Contoured, closed-cell C3 Foam technology is designed with increased cushioning, support and ultimate force dispersion to protect the groin, hips, and kidneys. Read more...
POWER & PROTECTION IN EVERY PUNCH
The contoured, closed-cell C3 Foam technology is designed with increased cushioning, support, and force dispersion.
BANISH SWEAT FROM YOUR BODY
The ultimate in moisture management, EverDri™ wicking optimizes your comfort and endurance levels.
- Ground, Expedited, and Express Shipping Service is available for most orders shipped within Canada only.
- Excludes heavy and/or overweight items.
- Shipping and tax (if applicable) will be calculated during checkout.
- Everlast ships via UPS and Canada Post.
- Orders going to a P.O. Box must ship via Canada Post.
- Orders weighing more than 66 lbs must ship via UPS.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday only (excluding major holidays).
- Orders generally ship within 1-2 business days after the order is received. Delivery time depends on where you are located.
- We do not ship outside of Canada at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please be advised that large equipment orders (such as heavy bags and stands) may be shipped directly by freight carriers (LTL) in order to provide timely delivery.
Need assistance? Contact us.
Everlast Canada will gladly exchange or refund *items within 30 days of purchase with an original receipt. Items must be in their original state: unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and must have all tickets attached or in its original packaging.
*Note: For hygiene reasons, all UNDERWEAR IS FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please ensure that you have picked the correct size.
Only items purchased from Everlast Canada can be returned through this process.
- Please contact EVERLAST CANADA CUSTOMER SERVICE for all refund and exchange requests.
- Refunds will be credited by the same method, in which items were originally purchased, provided the item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All products being returned must be returned in original, unopened packaging and must not be used. Everlast Canada reserves the right to decline a return request on opened, used merchandise that is not in a condition deemed acceptable.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to Everlast Canada prior to any refund being issued. Customer is also responsible for shipping costs associated with product return.
- For exchange requests, customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with product return. Everlast Canada will pay cost for shipping of the replacement merchandise.
- Everlast Canada cannot be responsible for lost or missing packages and recommends that customer place tracking numbers on returned merchandise.
Please ensure package is being sent to correct address for all returns and exchanges:
EVERLAST CANADA ATTN: RETURNS/EXCHANGES, Order XXXX
2616 Sheridan Garden Drive
Oakville, ON L6J 7Z2
- All packages must have the order number clearly labeled on the outside of the package. You may include the order number in the return address, as shown above.
- Shipments received without order number on package will be returned to sender.
- Returns will be processed within 5 business days of arrival at our warehouse.
- Everlast Canada Customer Service will send an email notification once your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement, as bank processes for applying credits vary by institution. Please note that refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
- This policy does not cover normal wear and tear that results from the use of our products.
- No exchanges or returns on final sale merchandise, Gift Cards, limited edition merchandise, underwear, custom orders and personalized orders are also final sale.
- Returns and exchanges of items that were not purchased through our online store cannot be returned through these processes. Please contact the original retailer of purchases for instructions on exchanges and returns.
Questions? Please CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.Questions? Please CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Contoured, closed-cell C3 Foam technology is designed with increased cushioning, support and ultimate force dispersion to protect the groin, hips, and kidneys.
Premium leather construction provides lasting durability and functionality.
EverDri wicking lining repels excessive moisture during training for comfortable wear.
Adjustable hook & loop rear closure for secure placement while training.